The TSC TTP-345 Desktop Label Printer with Cutter Kit is great for printing:
- Electrical Panel Labels
- Cable Tray Labels
- Arc Flash Labels
- Pipe Markers
- Equipment Labels and Tags
- Vehicle/Fleet Labels
- Valve Repair Tags
- Tool Labels
- Asset Labels
- Shelf Labels
- Shipping Labels
- Modular Building Labels
- Sea Can Labels
Used by these departments:
- 300 dpi printing resolution.
- 8 MB DRAM memory and 4 MB FLASH with SD FLASH expansion up to 4 GB.
- Label roll capacity 5” OD on 1” to 3” core.
- Prints up to 5 inches per second.
- USB 2.0, parallel and serial ports.
- User-friendly clamshell design.
- Label gap sensor and full-range adjustable black mark sensor.
- Main board integrated with internal ethernet (factory option).
- Ribbon capacity up to 300 m (984’).
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware for plug-n-play ease.
- Optional peel-off module, cutter module, stand-alone keyboard and scanner.
The TSC TTP-345 Desktop Label Printer is an industry leading performer at a budget price. This four-inch wide desktop label printer ships with Bartender Ultra-Lite software and features a two-year warranty.“We are often asked to perform arc flash hazard studies for customers, in accordance with CSA Z462, and are pleased to be able to supply printed labels to them for easy and fast application. By using two TSC thermal transfer label printers purchased at Neumann Marking Solutions, we are able to print any quantities of 4" x 6" labels which follow the Z462 standard and also incorporate our customers' additional needs regarding equipment labeling and reference to in-house procedures.”
G.W. (Greg) Zederayko, P.Eng. - Senior Engineer and Vice President
GP Technologies Ltd.
Part Number 99-127A027-0021