Impact AWMT Cable/Conduit Tags, Flame Retardant
Great for printing:
- Cable Markers
- Conduit Markers
- Wire Bundle Markers
- Wire Harness Markers
- Hose Markers
Used by these industries:
- Facilities Maintenance/MRO
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyether-Polyurethane (PUR)
- Operating temperature: -50°C up to +100°C. Peak +125°C.
- Specifications: Adherence: MIL81531 (SAE- AS81531-1998 Clause 3.4.2/4.6.2), Resistance to solvents: MIL-STD-202G test method 215(2002) (MIL81531/SAE-AS81531-1998 Clause 3.4.3)
- Store in a cool and dry location and in original packaging
- Recommended ribbon - Impact Resin Ribbon
- Compatible with AWMS 245Plus Printer and most thermal transfer printers (gap sensor needed).
The Impact, Inc. FRT Cable Tags are made of a thermoplastic polyether-polyurethane material, which is a halogen free, flame retardant, hydrolysis and micro organism resistant material. The raw material fulfills UL94-V0. The markers are constructed in a one material make-up.
For identification of cables, conduits and wires. The markers are supplied on rolls for thermal transfer print.
**Call 1.800.268.7636 for Flame Retardant Cable Tags in Canada in colors other than white.**
Download Spec Sheet here.