Reiner jetStamp 990 Handheld Inkjet Thermal Inkjet Coder (TIJ)
has which replaced these printers: jetstamp 790, jetstamp 792, jetstamp 790MP, and jetstamp 792MP;
The Reiner 990 is unlike any other portable inkjet printer with a unique self-traversing head. Unlike a stamp, it does not have to come in direct contact with the product. It will print directly onto most non porous and surfaces making it ideal for packaging identification and parts identification. Industry applications: food & beverage, cannabis, health & beauty, cosmetics, contract packaging, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical.
Great for printing on:
- Metal, Plastic, Glass, Wood, Cardboard, Paper
- Food Packets (cartons, drink boxes, tubes)
- Metal Parts
Used by these departments:
**CONTACT US AT 1-800-268-7636 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ORDERING Reiner jetStamp 990 in CANADA**
- Operated via rechargeable batteries and/or permanent power
- 2 Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Prints on non-absorbent as well as absorbent surfaces
- Prints one and two line imprints
- Up to 20 characters per line including spaces
- Narrow, Medium, Bold Fonts Available
- Alphanumeric text only
- Fixed height character size 1/8″ (3.2mm)- You can change the alphanumeric text, you cannot change the height
- Print length up to 1.65″ (42mm)
- Print Resolution 96 dpi
- Stores up to 20 unique imprints and 5 preset examples
- Programmed quickly and easily using USB or Bluetooth
- Network compatible
- Simple menu guidance through LCD display
- Lightweight: 1.1 lbs. with cartridge
- Great for right and left-handed operators
- Unique Self-traversing printhead
- Black and Yellow solvent based ink compatible
- Black, Red, and Blue water based ink compatible
- Remote operation optional- via foot pedal or micro trigger switch.
- Only compatible with PC computers. Not MAC compatible.
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 101 mm (4”) x 82 mm (3 1/4”) x 159 mm (6 1/4”)
- Base Station Dimensions: (L x W x H) 115 mm (4.5”) x 144 mm (5 5/8”) x 33 mm (1 1/4”)
- Weight: approx. 530 g (1.1 LBS)
- Print area dimension: (W x H) 42 mm (1 5/8”) x 3.2 mm (1/8”)
- Print speed: >1 s/imprint
- Print resolution: 96 DPI
- Battery capacity: Up to 500 prints
- Print technology: Thermal inkjet TIJ
Compatible with these ink cartridges:
Get Reiner jetStamp 990 spec sheet brochure here...
Download All Reiner Printers Brochure here...
jetStamp 990 is the newest addition to the Reiner inkjet lineup. After our long standing success with the jetStamp series – jetstamp 790, jetstamp 792, jetstamp 790MP, and jetstamp 792MP; Reiner has introduced the NEW 990 model which replaces all the above.
The robust 990 consolidates both series into a single powerful unit. Both quick-dry and water based ink cartridges are compatible with this unit. The 990 is both battery operable as well as a plugin option within the same unit. The newest jetStamp offers both speed and versatility in a compact size. This unit is compact and flexible with the ability to print on virtually any absorbent and non-absorbent surface. With the 990 you can print on to small, curved, & uneven packaging. Print one or two lines of customizable alphanumeric text on plastic, glass, metal, coated cardboard, etc. Endless industry applications: food & beverage, cannabis, health & beauty, cosmetics, contract packaging, pharmaceutical, part marking, to name a few. This unit will keep you on track with compliance. Intuitive operation, zero-maintenance cartridge based system, and Reiner’s industry unique self-traversing printhead enables you to hit the same spot every time.