The Primera LX610 Color Label Printer is great for printing
- Beverage Container Labels (bottles, cans, jars)
- Food Packaging Labels (boxes, bags, trays, tubes,)
- Medical/Pharma/Nutraceutical Labels (cartons, jars, bottles)
- Prints up to 5” wide
- 4800 dpi full-color printing
- Volume: Up to 3,000/day
- Ink type: Interchangeable Pigment 53491 and Dye 53496, single tri-color cartridge
- Print speed: up to 4 inches per second
- Built-in Die-cutting knife blade and Pizza-wheel label cutter
- Operating System: Windows® 7/8x/10+ or MacOS 10.11+
-- Contact us 1-800-268-7636 for buying Primera color label printers in Canada -
Compare All Primera Printers here:
Automatic, Built-in Die-Cutting
LX610’s printing and precision die-cutting are incorporated into one easy, time-saving step. Just import your design and select a cut format. Choose from standard die-cuts – such as squares, circles, or rectangles in any size, or a contour cut that automatically and precisely follows the outline of the image*. You’ll never need to order a custom die again.
*Contour cutting requires an optional software upgrade, PTCreate Pro™
How does LX610 work?
Three Simple Steps!
- Import your label image into the included PTCreate or PTCreate Pro software
- Drag a shape around the image and type in the desired dimensions. Included shapes in PTCreate include squares, circles, rectangles, ovals and starbursts. For more intricate designs, PTCreate Pro is required.
- Specify a quantity and hit “Go.” PTCreate and your LX610 will do the rest. After your label is printed, it is cut out to your desired shape and ready to apply to your products.
What's In The Box
Ultra-high yield CMY dye ink cartridge.
Model/Primera SKU : 74541
Click for LX610 brochure here.
Click for LX610 User Manual here.
Need to make larger labels?
The LX910 and LX2000 have nearly all the capabilities of our LX610, and can print labels up to 8.00" wide and 8.25" wide respectively.