Great for printing:
- Electrical Panel Labels
- Wire and Cable Markers
- Control Cable Markers
- Power Cable Markers
- Network Structured Cable Markers
- Face Plate Labels
- Equipment Labels
- Shelf Labels
- Tools Labels
- Asset Labels
Used by these departments:
- The professional choice — LW-PX300 prints industrial labels, heat shrink tube and magnetic tape from 1/4″ (6 mm) to 3/4″ (18 mm) wide.
- Less waste and cost — Smaller margins translate to less cost and waste per print.
- Lifetime warranty — No questions asked.
- Multiple print & cut — When printing multiple copies of a label, the printer waits to print the next label in the series until after you press the “cut” key.
- Hot keys — Pre-formatted bar codes, font size and length, symbols and alpha-numeric sequencing help streamline label creation.
- Specialty labels — Heat shrink tube, magnetic tape, strong adhesive and multiple colors of industrial tape for industrial applications in the facility or field (specialty labels sold separately).
- Compact — Slightly bigger than a mobile phone and weighs less than 1 lb.
The compact label printer for wire marking and general identification.
Professionals prefer LABELWORKS PX and the LW-PX300 — A low-cost, compact wire-marking, bar-code and general-identification label printer for creating custom and compliant labels up to 3/4″ (18 mm) wide. Identify wires and equipment, organize tool cribs and storage bins, tag assets and more. This portable, easy-to-use label maker offers extraordinary flexibility and durability at an affordable price. With the LW-PX300, you can print on a variety of materials such as magnetic tape, heat shrink tube and super strong adhesive tape. Best of all, the LW-PX300 is backed by the LABELWORKS PX lifetime warranty.