Epson® ColorWorks® CW-C6500P Color Inkjet, MATTE Label Printer with Peel-and-Present, 8" is great for printing on
- Beverage Container Labels (bottles, cans, jars),
- Food Packaging Labels (boxes, bags, trays, tubes),
- Medical/Pharma Labels (cartons, jars, bottles),
- GHS Chemical Labels (drums, pails, cans, jars),
***NOTE: ColorWorks CW-C6500P (MATTE) Printer must use Black MK MATTE ink only.
-- Contact us 1-800-268-7636 for buying colour label printers in Canada --
- SJIC35P-C Ink Cartridge (Cyan)
- SJIC35P-M Ink Cartridge (Magenta)
- SJIC35P-Y Ink Cartridge (Yellow)
- SJIC35P-MK Ink Cartridge (Black MATTE)
Service Plans available:
- Return for Repair, C6500 Series (years 2-5)
- Spare-In-The-Air, C6500 Series
- On Site Repair, C6500 Series
Service Plans explained here.
Warranty: 1-year depot repair
Quality 8" color label print and peel at a price comparable to thermal transfer.
The first printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers1, the ColorWorks CW-C6500P inkjet printer delivers on-demand, 8" color labels at a comparable price2. Engineered for mission-critical applications, this reliable printer speeds through labels at up to 5" per second3. Featuring up to 1200 dpi resolution, the CW-C6500P produces crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels. Compatible with ZPL II, SAP® and more, and built to accommodate remote printer management, this versatile printer offers seamless integration with your existing workflow. The first color inkjet label printer to offer a peel-and-present option4, it’s ideal for fast, print-and-apply applications.
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers1 — with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5" per second3; fast time to first label
- Astounding image quality — up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Remote printer management — for managing large fleets over the network
- Auto cutter included — ideal for fast, on-demand applications
- Applicator I/O control port for truly automated workflow — supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow
- Low cost — comparable to existing thermal transfer printers2
- Durable, high-quality labels — meets BS 5609 certification4
The first full-color label printer designed specifically as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers1. Fast and reliable. Speeds up to 5" per second3. Resolution up to 1200 dpi.
Better Products for a Better Future™
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product5
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner6
1 The CW-C6000/C6500 family is the first to bring to market the combination of features of direct ZPL II printing, peel-and-present, remote printer management, companion four- and eight-inch models, applicator I/O interface, broad middleware support, and comparable price points.
2 Printers and consumable costs are similar when comparing similarly featured leading brand thermal transfer printers and supplies for similar high durability images on similar media.
3 Printing in Max Speed Mode, 300 x 600 dpi, 3.6” (92 mm) print width.
4 ColorWorks CW-C6000/C6500 inkjet printers with UltraChrome® DL pigment ink, used in combination with Avery Dennison Fasson® 3.5M Matte WH Syn Paper WBIJS4600/50#SCK (Spec 79724), has been BS 5609 certified. Fasson® is a registered trademark of Avery Dennison Corporation.
5 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
6 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
EPSON, ColorWorks and UltraChrome are registered trademarks, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2020 Epson America, Inc. CPD-57822R2 1/20