Epson ColorWorks Service Plan, Return for Repair, C6500 Series
Epson ColorWorks Service Plan, Return to Depot for Repair, C6500 Series
Use with these printers:
- Epson ColorWorks C6500A (GLOSS)
- Epson ColorWorks C6500P (GLOSS)
- Epson ColorWorks C6500A (MATTE)
- Epson ColorWorks C6500P (MATTE)
The standard 1-year limited warranty for your product is Return for Repair. The Return for Repair option offers an economically‑priced extended service plan, covering your product with the same features as the original standard limited warranty. Keep your product up and running by ensuring they are repaired by Epson Certified Technicians. Parts and labor are included with the Epson Preferred Plus Return for Repair Plan.
Return for Repair
- This Extended Service Plan offers the same level of protection as the limited warranty and covers you for up to a total of 5 years3
- Return for Repair Extended Service Plans are available for years 2 through 5 for all ColorWorks products
- Can be purchased in 1-year increments and can be stacked for a total of 4 plans or 5 years
Within the first 30 days of product purchase, you may buy this plan to cover you after your first year limited warranty period ends. You may purchase a total of 4 plans, giving you up to 5 years of total coverage. Renewals for years 2-5 may be purchased as long as a prior service plan is in effect. Renewal of extended service is not available after expiration of your fourth plan or if your current plan expires.
3 Product comes with a 1-year limited warranty with the option to purchase Extended Service Plans up to a maximum of five years of continuous coverage. Extended Service Plan can be purchased anytime that you are covered under an Epson limited warranty or Epson Extended Service Plan to avoid product inspection fees. Selected plan can vary from year to year.