The Afinia DLF-220S is great for creating:
- Beverage Container Labels (bottles, cans, jars)
- Food Packaging Labels (boxes, bags, trays, tubes)
- Cannabis Labels (boxes, tubes, jars, micro vials)
- Medical/Pharma Labels (cartons, jars, bottles)
-- Contact us 1-800-268-7636 for buying label finishers and colour label printers in Canada --
The Afinia DLF-220S Digital Label Finisher allows you to cut any shape digitally. Ultra-precise cutting abilities easily produce beautiful full-bleed labels without a need for costly dies.
Unwind, laminate, contour cut, remove waste, slit, and rewind in one simple process to create professionally-finished labels. These solutions are perfect for on-demand, short-run label finishing.
- Tabletop consolidated form factor
- Plotter-cut from a digital file (no dies)
- Ideal for short runs & proofing
- Works with pre-printed rolls
- Volume: Low-Medium (highly versatile)
- Finishing Speed: Artwork-dependent
- Max Roll Diameter: 7.87 in (200 mm)
- Max Cut Width: 7.87 in (200 mm)
- Cutting Method: Plotter-style (digital)
- Up to 8 Slitting Blades
WARRANTY: One Year
The DLF-220S (max 220mm web width) and DLF-140S (max 140mm web width) are small-footprint versions of our full-size label finishers. With this compact plotter-style label finishing system, cut paths can be varied as often as desired, giving users the flexibility to create any label shape, on the fly. A digital cut file guides the DLF’s plotter as it converts uncut, continuous-printed media into fully-finished labels, ready for application.