Reiner jetStamp 1025
is unlike any other portable inkjet printer with a unique self-traversing head. Unlike a stamp, it does not have to come in direct contact with the product. It will print directly on porous and non porous surfaces including wood, cardboard, plastic and metal. Making it ideal for printing IPPC logo on wooden products.
Great for printing on:
- Wood Pallets
- Wood Crates
- Metal Parts
Used by these departments:
**CONTACT US AT 1-800-268-7636 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ORDERING Reiner jetStamp 1025 in CANADA**
- Fully portable handheld inkjet printer – Thermal Inkjet (TIJ)
- Operated via rechargeable batteries and/or permanent power
- Prints on absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces
- Prints single and multi-line imprints- depending on character size
- Print area up to 1″ height x 3 1/2″ length
- Adjustable font size- from 1/16th”-1″
- Prints Graphics, 1D and 2D barcodes, and alphanumerics
- High Resolution 300DPI cartridge
- Connection to Windows-based programs, merchandise management systems or barcode label software
- Micro SD card data transfer and storage
- Lightweight: 2.1 lbs with batteries and cartridge
- ERP/database connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Network compatible
- Great for right and left-handed operators
- Ergonomic handling through multi-triggering: on the side and in the middle of the handle
- UV- Security ink compatible
- Unique Self-traversing printhead
- 4 Rechargeable AA Batteries
- This equipment is only compatible with PC computers. Not MAC compatible.
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 47 mm (1 ¾”) x 147 mm (5 ¾”) x 221 mm (8 ¾”)
- Weight: approx. 952 g (2.1 LBS)
- Print area dimension: (W x H) 140 mm (5 ½”) x 12.7 mm (½”)
- Print speed: 400 mm/s (15”/second)
- Print resolution: 300 DPI
- Battery capacity: Up to 1,000 prints
- Print technology: inkjet
JetStamp 1025 is unlike any other portable inkjet printer with a unique self-traversing head. Unlike a stamp, it does not have to come in direct contact with the product. It will print directly onto most non porous surfaces including plastic and metal making it ideal for food/beverage and packaging identification.
From printing letters numbers, dates and times, to printing graphics and barcodes, the jetStamp 1025 is one of the most advanced marking and coding tools available. Taking advantage of Reiner’s MP ink, the jetStamp 1025 can even print graphics and barcodes on non-absorbent and uneven surfaces.
Download All Reiner Printers Brochure here...