The Primera LX2000 Color Label Printer is great for printing
- Beverage Container Labels (bottles, cans, jars)
- Food Packaging Labels (boxes, bags, trays, tubes,)
- Medical/Pharma/Nutraceutical Labels (cartons, jars, bottles)
- Prints full color at up to 6” per second
- Individual CMYK pigment ink cartridges
- Large, ink cartridges keep label costs low
- Windows 7/8/10+ and Mac OS X 10.8+Drivers
- Wired Ethernet, USB 2.0 or wireless connectivity
- Print width of 0.75” to 8.25” (19 mm to 210 mm)
- BS5609 Section 3 certified
- Bartender Ultralite software included for label formatting
- 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Built-in pizza-wheel style cutter
-- Contact us 1-800-268-7636 for buying Primera color label printers in Canada -
Compare All Primera Printers here:
LX2000 is Primera’s newest and fastest pigment inkjet label printer. LX2000 represents an entirely new product class in desktop label printing. Large, separate ink cartridges for cyan, magenta, yellow and black keep cost per label low, while print speeds of six inches per second produce your labels quickly.
Model/Primera SKU : 74461
UV and Water Resistant Labels:
Ink Type: Pigmented ink, individual CMYK cartridges
The combination of pigment-based inks and various synthetic materials make LX2000 labels highly water and UV resistant. This durability supports applications such as bath and shower products, frozen or refrigerated foods, beverages, and much more! With LX2000, you’ll be printing durable labels fast and efficiently, all while saving time and money.
Durable Labels – A Complete GHS Solution:
For those who need an extremely durable label or more specifically, a GHS (Globally Harmonized System) compliant label solution, LX2000 is the perfect choice. With its Color Shield, pigment ink and Tuffcoat Extreme PolyJet label substrate, the LX2000 inks have passed Section 3, BS5609 testing. The testing included removal of print by adhesive tape, abrasion resistance and performance of print evaluations under extreme conditions, including exposure to UV light and repeated salt spray and immersion. The material and printed images from LX2000 passed in all three categories.
Replaceable Print Head - Part Number 53467
Click for LX2000 brochure here.