The EPSON ColorWorks TM-C7500 (Matte) Label Printer is great for printing:
- Beverage Container Labels (bottles, cans, jars)
- Food Packaging Labels (boxes, bags, trays, tubes,)
- Cannabis Labels (boxes, tubes, jars, microvials),
- Medical/Pharma Labels (cartons, jars, bottles)
- GHS Chemical Labels (drums, pails, cans, jars)
***NOTE: ColorWorks C7500 (MATTE) Printer must use Black MATTE ink only.
-- Contact us 1-800-268-7636 for buying colour label printers in Canada --
- SJIC26P(C) Cyan C33S020615
- SJIC26P(K) Black Matte C33S020614
- SJIC26P(M) Magenta C33S020616
- SJIC26P(Y) Yellow C33S020617
Pigmented ink, DURABrite® Ultra, 4 individual CMYK cartridges1
Service Plans available:
Service Plans explained here.
Warranty: 1-year depot repair
With Epson's ColorWorks C7500 inkjet label printer, you can dramatically reduce label costs, increase operational efficiencies and quickly produce high-quality color labels with Just in Time Color™ printing.
Make your own durable labels, on-demand in four colours (CMYK) at speeds of up to 11 inches/second.
- Reliable performance — rugged design means minimal maintenance and a low overall cost of ownership; ideal for busy, on-demand environments
- Powerful productivity — Just in Time Colour printing for high-volume labeling applications
- High-speed, on-demand, colour printing — speed through multiple full-colour labels with variable data up to 11.8" per second1
- Durable labels — BS-5609 certification means labels won't smudge, smear or fade2
- Low cost of labeling — up to 50 percent lower printing cost than with laser and thermal transfer printers for high-durability colour labels3
- Seamless integration — built-in ESC/Label language means you can use the printer with your existing workflow, and even add colour with simple programming extensions
- Astounding image quality — powered by PrecisionCore™ inkjet technology from Epson; delivers up to 40 million precise dots per second, creating precise barcodes and ultra sharp text
- Highly efficient — high-yield ink cartridges mean fewer user interventions and less waste than most thermal transfer printers; easy to change, so there's less downtime
- Safety standards: UL60950-1/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1
1Inkjet cartridge yields vary considerably for reasons including item printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently. A variable amount of ink remains in the cartridge after the "replace cartridge" signal. Ink from the first cartridge is used for priming the printer. Ink is used for both printing and print head maintenance.
2No character font or 1D/2D code font installed.