Epson® ColorWorks® CW-C4000 Color Inkjet GLOSS Label Printer with Auto Cutter, 4" is great for printing on
- Beverage Container Labels (bottles, cans, jars),
- Food Packaging Labels (boxes, bags, trays, tubes),
- Cannabis Labels (boxes, tubes, jars, microvials)
- Medical/Pharma Labels (cartons, jars, bottles),
- GHS Chemical Labels (drums, pails, cans, jars),
***NOTE: ColorWorks CW-C4000 (GLOSS) Printer must use Black BK GLOSS ink only.
-- Contact us 1-800-268-7636 for buying colour label printers in Canada --
- SJIC41P-C Ink Cartridge (Cyan)
- SJIC41P-M Ink Cartridge (Magenta)
- SJIC41P-Y Ink Cartridge (Yellow)
- SJIC41P-BK Ink Cartridge (Black GLOSS)
Buy C4000 Maintenance Box here.
Service Plans available:
- Return for Repair, C4000 Series (years 2-5)
- Spare-In-The-Air, C4000 Series
Service Plans explained here.
Warranty: 1-year depot repair
Bringing comprehensive connectivity and dynamic image quality together in a compact design, the ColorWorks C4000 label printer enables your business to harness the power of communication through color. This versatile label printer features high-performance PrecisionCore® technology and is engineered for reliability — it delivers crisp, photo-quality color labels on demand, at up to 1200 dpi resolution. The C4000 is compatible with ZPL II®, SAP®, major middleware and more, allowing for seamless integration with your existing workflow. And, with iOS® and Android™ software development tools, remote printer management capability and optional Wi-Fi® connectivity1, you can help maximize the mobility and efficiency of your business processes.
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- Exceptional image quality — crisp, photo-quality images and barcodes; up to 1200 dpi resolution with variable droplet sizes
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Compact, robust design — dust- and water-resistant for high-duty-cycle environments; ideal for commercial use and smaller workspaces
- Wi-Fi connectivity1 (optional) — print from compatible devices2
- Low cost — comparable to existing thermal transfer printers3
- Durable, high-quality labels — meets BS-5609 certification4
- Remote printer management — for managing large fleets over the network
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to preprint; speeds up to 4" per second5; fast time to first label
- Easy to operate — color LCD screen; automatic Nozzle Verification Technology; Windows driver; fast media and ink loading
Full-color label printer delivers powerful connectivity and remarkable image quality in a compact footprint. Fast; engineered for reliability. Speeds up to 4" per second5. Resolution up to 1200 dpi.
Better Products for a Better Future™
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product6
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner7
1 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used.
2 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect™ enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
3 Printers and consumable costs are similar when comparing similarly featured leading brand thermal transfer printers and supplies for similar high-durability images on similar media.
4 ColorWorks CW-C4000 inkjet printer with UltraChrome® DL pigment ink, used in combination with Neenah Kimdura™ poly media, has been BS-5609 certified.
5 Printing in Max Speed Mode, 300 × 600 dpi resolution, 4" (101.6 mm) print width. Print speeds are based on the print engine speed only. Total throughput time for any label depends on factors including label size, file size, print resolution, speed of data transmission, etc.
6 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit https://epson.com/recycle-program
7 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
EPSON, ColorWorks, PrecisionCore and UltraChrome are registered trademarks, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future and Epson Connect are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Windows is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Wi-Fi® is a registered