Epson ColorWorks C3500 Desktop Color Label Printer
The EPSON ColorWorks TM-C3500 Label Printer is great for printing:
- Beverage Container Labels (bottles, cans, jars)
- Food Packaging Labels (boxes, bags, trays, tubes,)
- Medical/Pharma Labels (cartons, jars, bottles)
- GHS Chemical Labels (drums, pails, cans, jars)
- Easily adjusts to handle 1.2" to 4.25" widths
- Ideal for high-mix, low-volume applications
- Compact, robust design for commercial use
- High print speed of up to 4 inches/second
- High-quality four-colour inkjet printing
- Individual ink cartridges for efficient use of ink
- Supports all major label applications
- Rear-feed capability for fanfold and large rolls
- USB and Ethernet interfaces
- Meets BS5609 certification
- GHS labels
-- Contact us 1-800-268-7636 for buying color label printers in Canada --
With Epson's ColorWorks C3500 inkjet label printer, you can dramatically reduce label costs, increase operational efficiencies and quickly produce high-quality color labels with Just in Time Color™ printing.
Make your own durable labels, on-demand in four colours (CMYK) at speeds of up to 4 inches/second.
Service Plans available:
- 2-Year ExtendedCare Service Plan
- 1-Year ExtendedCare Service Plan
- 1-Year Spare-In-The-Air Service Plan
- EMI: FCC / ICES-003 Class B
- Safety standards: UL60950-1/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1
Pigmented ink, individual CMYK cartridges1
- GJIC22P(C) Cyan C33S020581
- GJIC22P(K) Black C33S020577
- GJIC22P(M) Magenta C33S020582
- GJIC22P(Y) Yellow C33S020583
1Inkjet cartridge yields vary considerably for reasons including item printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently. A variable amount of ink remains in the cartridge after the "replace cartridge" signal. Ink from the first cartridge is used for priming the printer. Ink is used for both printing and print head maintenance.
2No character font or 1D/2D code font installed.