Afinia LT5C Desktop 5 Color Laser Label Printer
Afinia LT5C Desktop 5-Color Laser Label Printer is great for printing on
- Beverage Container Labels (bottles, cans, jars),
- Food Packaging Labels (boxes, bags, trays, tubes)
- Cannabis Labels (boxes, tubes, jars, micro vials)
- Medical/Pharma Labels (cartons, jars, bottles)
-- Contact us 1-800-268-7636 for buying colour label printers in Canada --
- 36187 LT5C Black Toner
- 36180 LT5C Cyan Toner
- 36173 LT5C Magenta Toner
- 36166 LT5C Yellow Toner
- 36194 LT5C White Toner
- Print speed: Max 152.4mm/s (6ips)
- Print width: Max 125.76mm
- Print resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi and 600 x 600 dpi
- Toner: Powder-based
- Auto cutter: Rotary blade; Full cut
- Print method: Digital 5 LED Full-color Electrophotographic
- Operating system: Windows, Windows Server
- Five-color (CMYK+White) printing
- Durable (UV, water, abrasion) prints
- Print on clear, foil, colored, or other specialty materials
- Use pre-die cut or continuous labels
- Low fusing temperature provides greater substrate flexibility
- Brilliant, high resolution graphics
Service Plans available:
- Onsite Service Year One
- Onsite Service After Year One
Warranty: 1-year depot repair
Print with white on standard or specialty media
The LT5C CMYK + white label printer offers professional five-color output for a wide variety of markets. Whether it’s high-durability labels, freezer and cold-storage labels, food and beverages, or household goods—the LT5C from Afinia Label can deliver that and more.
- Print with white
- Works with foils and specialty media
- LED dry toner technology
- Fully-waterproof print durability
5th Station White Toner
The fifth station allows for white printing, making it easy to print brilliant designs on transparent and dark materials. This feature gives users the ability to reach a wider range of markets and applications that other label printers simply cannot serve.
Digital LED Print Technology & Substrate Capabilities
A low fusing temperature gives the LT5C unrivaled media compatibility—especially when handling heat-sensitive synthetics and films. This LED-based technology opens the door to a range of substrates that other label printers simply can’t handle. Dry toner technology gives users the ability to use uncoated and flood-coated stocks also provides further advantage for printers looking to reduce overall cost per label.
Fitting rolls ranging from 1″-5.1″ wide with a maximum outside diameter of 8″, the LT5C gives users the versatility to run a variety of label sizes. Two types of sensors are used to detect printing position, Black Mark and Gap, making it easy to run both continuous and die-cut media. The automatic cutter ensures accurate end-of-job cutting, enabling users to print one or many labels quickly and efficiently.
The LT5C is intuitive and simple to install, requiring minimal training or technical skills. The simple desktop configuration allows for easy consumable and parts access. Rolls of different types can quickly be exchanged, and consumables have a high capacity for extended printing. The 4.3″ LCD color display panel and paper handling guidance makes it easy to feed and print labels on demand.
The Perfect Companion
Labels printed on the LT5C can be cut to any size and shape from continuous (uncut) media on the DLF-140s Tabletop Digital Label Finisher. It’s all done digitally through a simple cut shape you place in a pdf file—no need for expensive dies or tooling, machinery, or wait times. The computer tells the machine where to cut and how many labels to produce, so short run label jobs can be completed easily and quickly. When finishing labels digitally, lamination can also be applied for aesthetic, tactile, and durability purposes.