Afinia L901 Plus Memjet Desktop Color Label Printer is great for printing on
- Beverage Container Labels (bottles, cans, jars),
- Food Packaging Labels (boxes, bags, trays, tubes),
- Cannabis Labels (boxes, tubes, jars, micro vials)
- Medical/Pharma Labels (cartons, jars, bottles),
-- Contact us 1-800-268-7636 for buying colour label printers in Canada --
- 30454 L901 Plus Ink Cyan (Dye with Watershield™)
- 30447 L901 Plus Ink Magenta (Dye with Watershield™)
- 30440 L901 Plus Ink Yellow (Dye with Watershield™
- 30461 L901 Plus Ink Black (with Watershield™
Shop for the Afinia L901 Plus Printhead here
Shop for the Afinia L901 Plus Wiper Transfer Roller here
Shop for the Afinia XL Rewinder: 29110 here (SOLD SEPARATELY)
Shop for the Afinia XL Unwinder: 26681 here (SOLD SEPARATELY)
Shop for the Afinia Standard Rewinder here (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Unwinder not included
- Print speed: 6 -12 inches per second (152 mm -305 mm)
- Print width: Up to 8.5" (216 mm) material
- Print resolution: 1600 x 1600 dpi (low speed)– 1600 x 800 dpi (high speed)
- Ink type: Dye (with Watershield™), 250ml
- Cutter/sheeter: Powered
- Print method: Memjet Waterfall Printhead Technology® – 70,400 nozzles
- Operating system: Windows only
- Inline & high-volume printing
- Fast print speeds (≤ 12 IPS) with high image quality
- Water-resistant inks available
- Extremely low ink costs
- Designed for Inline Applications
Service Plans available:
- Hot Swap
- Onsite Service Year One
- Onsite Service After Year One
- Extended Warranty Year Two
- Extended Warranty Years Two and Three
Warranty: 1-year depot repair
Roll-to-Roll Label Printing
The XL Unwinder/Rewinder system (sold separately) pairs perfectly with the L901 to allow for continuous, roll-to-roll label production. Easily handle rolls up to 12″ in diameter outside diameter for high-volume jobs and reduced media costs.
Ultra-low Ink Cost
Five high-capacity ink cartridges (CMYKK) offer extremely low ink cost per print, a top factor in assessing cost of ownership while choosing a printer. Learn the exact ink cost of your label design.
Designed for Inline Applications
The L901’s Memjet VersaPass "waterfall" printhead technology allows for on-the-fly maintenance, which makes for perfect inline integration with dispensers, applicators, label finishers and high-volume digital label press configurations.
The L901 combines industrial design, exceptional image quality, and high production speeds with a new ability to service and maintain the printhead “on-the-fly.” This makes the L901 perfect for long roll-to-roll print jobs or inline integration with label finishers, applicators, dispensers, and more.
Produce vibrant, full-color prints in high resolution. Large print volumes are now more economical, with five high-capacity 250ml CMYKK ink cartridges delivering an ultra-low cost per label.
High Speed & High Resolution
A stationary printhead offers blazing fast print speeds of up to 60 inches (18m) per minute. Keep up with most high-volume jobs, whether in a continuous roll-to-roll setup or inline with a digital press.
L901 Plus with Watershield™ Water-Resistant Inks
The 901 Plus model offers increased water and moisture resistance1.
Watershield-printed labels are significantly more resistant to the effects of prolonged moisture exposure than conventional dye-based inkjet labels. This makes the L901 Plus perfect for applications such as chilled beverages, foods, chemical or pharmaceutical products.
This new technology also produces deeper blacks, uses more responsibly-sourced inks2, and helps to prolong the life of the printhead3.
1 Water resistance can be media-dependent. Always test your printed label to be sure it meets your requirements.
2 Watershield™ inks do not contain chemicals that are considered to be harmful to humans or the environment.
3 Memjet tested ejection life internally and found an average above 2X printhead life. Actual results may vary due to factors such as environment and frequency of use.