Afinia AP200 Flat Pouch/Bag Label Applicator is great for applying labels on:
- Coffee Bags
- Cannabis Mylar Bags
- Food Pouches
- Dry Goods Pouches
- Medical/Pharmaceutical Pouches
- Nutraceutical Pouches
-- Contact us 1-800-268-7636 for buying colour label printers in Canada --
Easily and consistently apply labels to pouches
The AP200 is a semi-automatic labeling machine designed for applying labels to unfilled pouches.
- Designed for unfilled pouches
- Consistent and accurate label placement
- Apply one or two label sizes per container
- Works with zippers and degassing valves
- Reliable ultrasonic gap sensor
- Pouch Width (80mm) to 9.8" (250mm)
- Length of pouch 4.75" (120mm) to 13.75" (350mm)
- Thickness of pouch < 0.2" (5mm)
- Width of label 1" (25mm) to 9.00" (230mm)
- Length of Label 1" (25mm) to 11.81" (300mm)
- Label feed speed 0.03 to 0.1m/sec - programmable
Apply labels to pouches easily and consistently, ensuring your labels are straight and evenly placed for a professional look.
The AP200 is a semi-automatic labeling machine designed for applying labels to unfilled pouches. Labels are easily applied as each pouch is dropped into the machine. Intuitive setup and operation allows for consistent placement and even application.
The ultrasonic media sensor is easily trained to detect gaps in a wider range of media than mechanical flag sensors common in other applicators, allowing the AP200 to perform consistently—even on thin, clear, or reflective materials.
A convenient calculator tool is available to make correct settings easy.