- Beverage Containers
- Food Containers
- Cannabis Containers
- Medical/Pharmaceutical Containers
- Nutraceutical Containers
-- Contact us 1-800-268-7636 for buying colour label printers in Canada --
Easily and consistently apply labels to flat objects
The AF200 is a semi-automatic labeling machine designed for applying labels to flat-surfaced containers. Labels are easily applied with a simple push of a button, or with the included foot pedal.
- Designed for flat or nearly-flat surfaces
- Apply one or two different labels per container
- Easily adjust height to match container
- Control with button or foot pedal
- Reliable ultrasonic gap sensor
- Platform dimensions 11.8" (300mm) W, 11.8" (300mm) D
- Field for labeling 4.13" (100mm) W, 7.5" (190mm) D
- Height of Container 1" (25mm) to 7.87" (200mm) (A spacer can be used for thinner items)
- Label length 1.38 " (35mm) to 8.25" (210mm)
- Width of label roll 1" (25mm) to 4.72" (120mm)
- Label roll speed 0.1m/sec - programmable.
- Platform speed 0.1m/sec - programmable
Easily and consistently applies labels to flat objects. Works with a variety of container shapes and sizes. Labels are easily applied with a simple push of a button, or with the included foot pedal.
The AF200 is a semi-automatic labeling machine designed for applying labels to flat-surfaced containers. Intuitive setup and operation allows for perfect placement. A convenient online calculator tool is included for quick and accurate values and proper spacing of labels. These values can easily be entered, saved, and recalled with the intuitive LCD display.
The ultrasonic media sensor is easily trained to detect gaps in a wider range of media than mechanical flag sensors common in other applicators, allowing the AF200 to perform consistently—even on thin materials. Labels are affixed evenly, efficiently, and with consistent accuracy.