Afinia L502 Duo PIGMENT Desktop Color Label Printer is great for printing on
- Agrochemical Labels (drums, pails, barrels, bottles)
- GHS Chemical Labels (drums, pails, cans, jars)
- Beverage Container Labels (bottles, cans, jars)
- Food Packaging Labels (boxes, bags, trays, tubes)
- Medical/Pharma Labels (cartons, jars, bottles)
-- Contact us 1-800-268-7636 for buying colour label printers in Canada --
- 30685 L502 PIGMENT Ink Black
- 30664 L502 PIGMENT Ink Cyan
- 30671 L502 PIGMENT Ink Magenta
- 30678 L502 PIGMENT Ink Yellow
L502 Pigment Printhead with Ink: 30993 here
L502 Dye Printhead with Ink: 30986 here
L502 Rewinder: 31336 here
- Print speed: Approx 5.2 inches/second (56 - mm) with a 2" wide label in Normal Mode
- Print width: Up to 8.5" (216 mm) material
- Print resolution: up to 4800 dpi
- Ink type: Option of Dye or Pigment (printhead dependent)— Individual Cyan, Magenta, Yellow (26 mL), Individual Black (78.4 mL)
- Cutter/sheeter: Powered
- Print method: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Operating system: Windows only
- Industrial build quality
- Dual-ink capability (dye & pigment)
- Separate CMYK inks for economy
- BS5609-certified pigment inks
Service Plans available:
- Hot Swap
- Extended Warranty Year Two
- Extended Warranty Years Two and Three
Warranty: 1-year depot repair
Pigment and Dye-based Labels
Pigment-based prints are highly resistant to the challenges of moisture, abrasion, sun-fading, and extreme temperature. This makes the L502 perfect for packaging requiring GHS compliance, as well as those with high exposure to moisture, such as beverages and bath products.
The L502’s dye-based prints are high-impact, colorful, and vibrant, making them ideal for prime labeling applications, such as in retail environments.
Enjoy the durability of pigment and the vibrancy of dye inks in the same printer. The L502’s ink interchangeability offers a level of versatility never before experienced in the label printing world.
BS5609 Certified for Durable Labels
The L502 has been tested and certified to produce BS 5609-compliant and GHS (Globally Harmonized System) labels, which helps keep chemical manufacturers in compliance with packaging and transportation requirements. This testing evaluates the permanence of the print through abrasion and submersion in salt water for a period of 90 days.
Built for Industrial Use
The heavy-duty construction of the L502 color label printer includes an all-steel industrial cover, with a window for print bed visibility and status monitoring. It also includes improved sensors which allow for greater compatibility with specialty media, such as reflective metallic material. In addition to the standard roll-fed model, the L502 is also available in a fanfold-compatible version (F502) with the same build quality and feature set.
Improvements extend to the L502 Color Label Printer toolbox, allowing for increased control, including ‘Pause’ and ‘Cut’ functions. Firmware upgrades can also now be more easily performed.
Versatility Meets Economy
Not only is the L502 one of the most versatile label printers on the market, it offers great value for small to mid-sized label applications. Separate CMYK ink cartridges contribute to a lower cost per label, since only colors that are empty need to be replaced.