Afinia A200 Label Applicator
Afinia A200 Label Applicator is great for applying labels on
- Beverage Container Labels (bottles, cans, jars),
- Food Packaging Labels (tubes)
- Cannabis Labels (tubes, jars, vials)
- Medical/Pharmaceutical Labels (jars, bottles),
- Nutraceutical Labels (jars, bottles),
-- Contact us 1-800-268-7636 for buying colour label printers in Canada --
Easily and consistently apply labels to cylindrical objects
The A200 is a semi-automatic labeling machine designed for applying labels on rolls to bottles, cans, jars, and other types of cylindrical containers.
- Designed for wine bottles, cans, jars, etc.
- Label up to 600 containers per hour
- Apply one or two labels per container
- Control with button or foot pedal
- Reliable ultrasonic gap sensor
- Container diameter: 25 to 160mm (1 to 6.3 inches)
- Container height: 80 to 240mm (3.15 to 9.45 inches)
- Label width: 25 to 150mm (1 to 6 inches)
- Label length: 25 to 500mm (1 to 19.68 inches)
- Dispensing speed: 0.1m/sec (4 in/sec)
Warranty: One Year
Easily and consistently apply labels to bottles, cans, and other cylindrical containers. Single or front-and-back labels are efficiently applied with the push of a button or with the included foot pedal.
A convenient online calculator tool is included to quickly and accurately determine the necessary values for proper spacing on front and back labels, such as those commonly found on wine bottles. These values can easily be entered, saved, and recalled with the intuitive LCD display. Up to 10 preset configurations can be saved on the A200.
The ultrasonic media sensor is easily trained to detect gaps in a wider range of media than mechanical flag sensors common in other applicators, allowing the A200 to perform consistently, even on thin materials. Labels are affixed evenly, efficiently, and with consistent accuracy.