Reiner jetStamp 792 Portable Inkjet Printer Kit
Reiner jetStamp 792 (Continuous plug in power only) handheld inkjet coder, uses water-based ink and is
Great for printing on:
- Un-coated Paper
- Un-coated Cardboard
-- CONTACT US AT 1-800-268-7636 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ORDERING Reiner jetStamps in CANADA --
- Prints up to 2 lines of text, max. 20 characters per line
- Max print width 1 5/8" (42mm)
- Stores up to 10 print messages
- LCD display
- Programmed using USB and PC
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 80 mm (3 1/8”) x 96 mm (3 ¾”) x 36 mm (1 1/2")
- Weight: approx. 450 g (1 LBS)
- Character font: maximum 20 characters per line, text height 3mm (1/8")
- Print speed: 400 mm/s (15”/second)
- Ink usage: Estimated 5000-7000 imprints per cartridge
- Print technology: inkjet
*JetStamp 792 only uses P1 ink cartridges only.
**JetStamp 792 only uses Continuous Plug in Power (for battery unit - see jetStamp 790)
JetStamp 792 is unlike any other portable inkjet printer with a unique self-traversing head. Unlike a stamp, it does not have to come in direct contact with the product.
It is one of the most advanced marking and coding tools available. The jetStamp 792 can even print on uneven surfaces.
Download Specs Sheet here...