Epson LW-PX900 Portable Label Printer
EPSON LW-PX900PCD Label and Shrink Tube Printer is
Great for printing:
- Wire and Cable Markers
- Control Cable Markers
- Power Cable Markers
- Network Structured Cable Markers
- Face Plate Labels
- Equipment Labels
- Shelf Labels
- Tools Labels
- Asset Labels
Used by these departments:
- Short 4mm margin saves on wasted tape
- Prints label widths up to 36mm (1.5"), shrink tube up to 21mm (7/8")
- Fast print speeds of up to 35mm/sec
- Crisp, clear 360 dpi printing resolution
- Lifetime Warranty - You wear it out you get another one, Free
- Print on die-cut square, circle, or oval supplies
- Half-Cut function makes it easy to serialize strips
- Drop-Stop and Pick-and-Print functions hold tape until you release
- Upload and storage to printer via USB
- Integrated handle makes it easier to carry around the workplace, or in the field
- Industrial strength removable magnets included in the full kit
- Deluxe kit c/w hard case, AC adaptor, rechargeable battery, Label Editor software, USB cable, 1 supply tape
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
The Epson LW-PX900 label printer is the future of economical and time-saving electronic label, heat-shrink tube, and bar-code printers.
The K-Sun LW-PX900 label printer features a high-speed, 360dpi print output that creates highly visible and detailed labels, bar codes and wire identification faster and with better detail than our competitor's models. A 4mm standard lead margin, and the ability to reduce tape waste down to 1mm is an industry leading cost saving feature.
Industrial specific hot-keys streamline and simplify template selection from among 6 different styles and applications for wire-wrap, patch panels, and punch blocks. Never lose a label with our special "Drop-Stop" feature. This is especially handy with the LW-PX900's exclusive "Pick-and-Print" mode. The printer will automatically wait to print and cut the next label in a batch. With these portable label printers all you have to do is print, grab, and go!
Auto-cut and half-cut come standard in this powerful hand held label printer, and an industry first "Mixed Length" option saves you significant time by allowing you to create variable length labels in a single print! The eight bar-code formats including 2D QR codes, 1000+ symbols, and multiple design effects expand application diversity and expand use for many other labeling needs. Auto alphanumeric sequencing plus repeat and reversed color printing add to the flexibility of label and heat-shrink tube creation.