TSC TX600 Label Printer is
Great for printing:
- Food Nutrition Labels
- Beverage Nutrition Labels
- Health/Beauty/Cosmetics Labels
- Pharmaceutical Labels
- Cannabis Labels
- Ingredients Labels
- 600 DPI (24 Dots/mm)
- Print Speed - Up to 102 mm (4”) per sec.
- Max Print Width - 106mm (4.17")
- Max Media Width - 112mm (4.4")
- 128 MB Flash memory and 128 MB SDRAM memory
- microSD Flash memory expansion up to 32 GB
- User-friendly clamshell design
- Serial, internal Ethernet USB 2.0 & USB host interfaces standard
- 3.5” color TFT Display (Standard for TX600, Optional for TX200 & TX300)
- Label capacity up to 127 mm (5”) OD
- Ribbon capacity up to 300 m (984’)
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware for plug-n-play ease
- Optional peel-off module, cutter module, external Bluetooth module, slot-in 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless module, stand-alone keyboard
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
TX600 – 600 dpi printer featuring precise calibration and registration required for printing the smallest labels.
The TX200 series is the culmination of 23 years of designing best-selling high-performance and durable desktop printers. The printers use a large 300 meter ribbon supply on a one inch core that saves both time and money. The TX200 Series features a user-friendly spring-loaded center-biased clamshell design for easy drop-in media loading of 5-inch rolls of media. The printer construction features a rugged double-wall design that is stronger and more durable than other thermal transfer mechanisms on the market. Its strong motor is powerful enough to handle a 300-meter-long ribbon.
Standard interfaces include USB 2.0, USB-A Host, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet and Serial connectivity. Optional communications interfaces include Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Centronics Parallel. Printer options include a bright, color LCD display, label peel and present, and cutter.
As with all TSC printers, the TX200 Series features the TSPL-EZ printer-control language, which is fully compatible with other TSC printer languages, while supporting TPLE (Translation Printer Language Eltron®) and TPLZ (Translation Printer Language Zebra®). The languages automatically decipher and translate the format of each label as it is sent to the printer. TSPL-EZ also features internal scalable True Type fonts (based on the Monotype® font engine), which are typically found only in more expensive printers.