Reiner jetStamp 792 MP (continuous plug in power only) handheld coder is
Great for printing on:
- Metal, Plastic, Glass,
- Food Packets (cartons, drink boxes, tubes)
-- CONTACT US AT 1-800-268-7636 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ORDERING Reiner jetStamps in CANADA --
- MP Ink ONLY* (for non-porous surfaces - Metal, Plastic, Glass)
- AC Power ONLY** - 5 foot cord
- Prints up to 2 lines of text, max. 20 characters per line
- Max print width 1 5/8" (42mm)
- Stores up to 10 print messages
- LCD display
- Programmed using USB and PC
- Foot Pedal option available
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 80 mm (3 1/8”) x 96 mm (3 ¾”) x 36 mm (1 1/2")
- Weight: approx. 450 g (1 LBS)
- Character font: maximum 20 characters per line, text height 3mm (1/8")
- Print speed: 400 mm/s (15”/second)
- Battery capacity: 600-800 prints per charge
- Ink usage: Estimated 5000-7000 imprints per cartridge
- Print technology: inkjet
*JetStamp 792MP only uses P1 MP Inkjet Cartridges (Solvent-Based)
**JetStamp 792MP only uses continuous AC power (see jetStamp 790MP for battery unit)
JetStamp 792 MP is unlike any other portable inkjet printer with a unique self-traversing head. Unlike a stamp, it does not have to come in direct contact with the product. It will print directly onto most non porous surfaces including plastic and metal making it ideal for food/beverage, packaging and parts identification.
JetStamp 792 MP is used for printing letters numbers, dates and times for Lot numbers, Expiry Dates, Batch numbers, Serial Numbers, Best Berfore Dates etc. on production lines.
It is one of the most advanced marking and coding tools available. Taking advantage of Reiner’s MP ink, the jetStamp 790 can even print on uneven surfaces.
Download Specs Sheet here...