Reiner jetStamp 790 MP (Battery operated only)
handheld coder, uses solvent-based ink and is
Great for printing on:
- Metal, Plastic, Glass,
- Food Packets (cartons, drink boxes, tubes)
-- CONTACT US AT 1-800-268-7636 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ORDERING Reiner jetStamps in CANADA --
- Prints up to 2 lines of text, max. 20 characters per line
- Max print width 1 5/8" (42mm)
- Stores up to 10 print messages
- LCD display
- Programmed using USB and PC
- MP Ink ONLY* (for non-porous surfaces - Metal, Plastic, Glass)
- Rechargeable Batteries ONLY** - 4 x AAA
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 80 mm (3 1/8”) x 96 mm (3 ¾”) x 36 mm (1 1/2")
- Weight: approx. 450 g (1 LBS)
- Character font: maximum 20 characters per line, text height 3mm (1/8")
- Print speed: 400 mm/s (15”/second)
- Battery capacity: 600-800 prints per charge
- Ink usage: Estimated 5000-7000 imprints per cartridge
- Print technology: inkjet
*JetStamp 790MP only uses P1-MP ink
**JetStamp 790MP only uses Rechargable Batteries (no AC plug in - see JetStamp 792)
JetStamp 790 MP is unlike any other portable inkjet printer with a unique self-traversing head. Unlike a stamp, it does not have to come in direct contact with the product.
It is one of the most advanced marking and coding tools available. Taking advantage of Reiner’s MP ink, the jetStamp 790 can even print on uneven surfaces.
Download 790MP Specs Sheet here...
Download All Reiner Printers Brochure here...