Epson LW-PX750 Portable Label Printer
INCLUDES: LW-PX750 Printer, Case, One Tape Cartridge, AC power adapter, Label Editor Professional Software and manual, USB cable.
EPSON LW-PX750 Label Printer is
Great for printing:
- Wire and Cable Markers
- Control Cable Markers
- Power Cable Markers
- Network Structured Cable Markers
- Face Plate Labels
- Equipment Labels
- Shelf Labels
- Tools Labels
- Asset Labels
Used by these departments:
- The professional choice — LW-PX750 prints industrial labels, wire markers and magnetic tape from 1/8" (4 mm) to 1" (24 mm) wide.
- Less waste and cost — Innovative rollback technology reduces lead margins to 4 mm*, which translates to less cost and waste per print.
- Lifetime warranty — No questions asked.
- Auto full/half-cut — Create strips of uniform or mixed-length labels for ease of printing and application in the field.
- Amazing power — Import and print large batch files from Excel® with easy-to-use Label Editor Professional software.
- Large built-in memory — Create or import up to 100 label designs and custom images.
- Specialty print modes — Application-specific hot keys simplify wire marking, bar code printing, asset management and industrial labeling applications.
- Built-in handle — Makes it easy to carry in the field or around the workplace.
- Specialty labels — Heat shrink tube, magnetic tape, self-laminated, glow-in-the-dark, strong adhesive and reflective tapes simplify and diversify supply selection for industrial applications in the facility or field (specialty labels sold separately).
- PeelGuard® — An automatic cutter that rounds corners to extend life and durability of your labels.
*On all standard PX industrial tapes and some heat shrink tube widths; lead margin may vary with specialty materials.
Professionals prefer LABELWORKS PX and the LW-PX750 — a portable label and wire marker printer with exclusive time- and cost-saving features for creating custom and compliant labels up to 1" (24 mm) wide. Organize tool cribs, identify storage bins, make safety labels, mark cables and wires, tag assets and more. With application-specific hot keys, this easy-to-use label maker offers extraordinary flexibility. Import images and print on the go — the LW-PX750 features Mixed-Length printing for variable length labels on a single half-cut strip and Pick-and-Print for faster print-and-apply in the field. With LABELWORKS PX innovative rollback technology, there’s less lead margin waste as compared to other brands.